Saturday, July 14, 2012

First Solo Show DOUBLE TAKE


IT'S OFFICIAL!! My first solo show is finally happening!

DOUBLE TAKE: The Surreal Art of Russ McIntosh

Thanks to Stephanie Shapiro, who was the first curator to accept my artwork into a group show when I first started. She has been watching my career progress, and believed in me enough to offer my own solo show! I'm super excited!!

The show will be running from July 23rd to August 31st at the Center for Green Urbanism in North East DC.

The opening reception will take place on Friday July 27th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.

I will follow this up with an artist talk on Saturday August 18th from 5pm to 7pm.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone come out!!


3938 Benning Rd NE
Washington, DC, 20019
202-506-3867
tubmanmahangallery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment