Hillyer Art Space is currently looking for local DC Metro area artists and international artists to submit work for solo shows for the 2013-2014 exhibiition year.
Proposals must include the following materials:
- Minimum of 5 images with a Maximum of 10 submitted on a disc or by email as a high resolution JPEG* (please save each of the images with their corresponding title--minimum resolution accepted is 1920x1080 pixels)
- A complete checklist of works containing the title, year, medium, and dimension of each work
- Resume including address, email, phone number, education, and any previous exhibitions (with clear indications whether it was solo or group)
- Artist statement or exhibition narrative not to exceed one page
- *Minimum accepted resolution on images is 1920x 1080 pixels.
Submissions Due August 31, 2012 by 6:00pm
DC Metro area artists cannot have had a solo show within the past three years
International artists have no restrictions on exhbition history but must be currently living abroad
Artists may deliver proposal materials via mail or email. If mailed, please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like your materials returned.
Mail Submissions to:
Hillyer Art Space
attn: Samantha May
9 Hillyer Court NW
Washington DC 2008
Or Email them to:
*Incomplete Submissions Will NOT Be Considered*
With the large amount of submissions that we receive we are not able to confirm status of applications during the selection process. Artists will be notified by the end of October as to their status.