Monday, November 29, 2010

2011 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market


Earlier this year, around February, I picked up the 2010 version. I flipped through it, and it sat on the bookshelf the rest of the year. Sometime around October I finally dusted it off and started highlighting and sticking post-it notes on various pages. But I realized I was too late. I started contacting some of the people and places listed and found them to no longer be accepting or were simply defunct.

This year, I plan to be more proactive. So I picked up the newest book, and have already started noting specific places of interest. I've cross-referenced the listings I contacted earlier this month from the old book that are still listed, and have marked several others of note. I've used these books in the past with other endeavors and have found it to be a valuable tool. Now let's see how much I actually use it! ...Stay tuned

Here is the link to the book's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment