About the Exhibition: School 33 Art Center is now accepting submissions from artists for 2012 juried group exhibitions to take place January 13-March 3, 2012 and March 16-May 26, 2013.
The call for entry is open to artists working in any medium and is intended to present new work by emerging and established artists from the United States and abroad. The two exhibitions will be held in School 33 Art Center’s main gallery (1240 sq. ft.) for an eight-week period each.
Jurors will select 4 to 7 for each exhibit based on individual artistic merit. School 33 Art Center will produce all related press materials, feature the exhibit on our website; and (funding permitting) produce an exhibition catalog. Additionally School 33 will host an opening reception and encourages artists to participate in a gallery talk during the exhibition.
• Individual artists and collaborative teams working in any medium may apply.
• Employees of the Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts are ineligible to apply.
• Artists are fully responsible for making all necessary arrangements for the delivery and pick-up of their artwork.
• Late and incomplete entries will not be considered.
Complete proposals should include:
• 5-10 jpeg images of work
• Artists submitting time-based may submit up to 10 minutes of work
• Completed Application
Fee: $35.00 (Baltimore - School 33 Art Center: Call for Artists)
Entry Deadline: 10/14/11