Hamiltonian Artists Fellowship Program is Now Accepting Applications for 2012-2014 Term.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Hamiltonian Artists, a 501(c)3, is excited to announce its fifth annual open call to emerging artists to apply to our two-year Fellowship Program, aimed at aiding in the professional development of contemporary visual artists.
What will you receive as a Hamiltonian Fellow?
- Professional Development
- An Annual Stipend
- Five Exhibitions in the Gallery, as well as Off-sSite Exhibition Opportunities
- Access to Premier Arts Professionals
- Involvement in the Vibrant DC Arts Community
Please refer to the website for application requirements, restrictions and forms. The application process will close at 6:00 pm on on Wednesday, February 29, 2012, and any applications received after that date will not be considered.
Please do not hesitate to email or call us at the gallery with any additional questions.
Best of luck!
Hamiltonian Artists is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing professional development opportunities for creative artists early in their careers. We offer a competitive two-year fellowship program to new, innovative visual artists in all media through an annual competition. Artists from around the nation are encouraged to apply.
1353 U Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
How to apply
To be considered for our fellowship program, all applicants must prepare the following items in electronic format only on no more than two digitial CDs. If 100% of the application requirements are not fulfilled, then the application will not be processed, nor reviewed, so please check your discs prior to submitting:
1. A completed application form (form downloadable in MS doc or in PDF)
2. A CV or resume (in MS doc)
3. Ten (10) medium to high resolution images of your recent work (in JPEG format only). Images beyond the first ten images will not be considered.
4. A correlating list of works which must include title, media, dimension and year executed (in MS doc).
5. An artist statement (in MS doc not PDF format)
6. Although not required, applicants may provide up to three other supporting materials such as press coverage, reviews, and other public write-ups about you and/or your work (in PDF format)
Please send the completed application CD + $25 application fee (do not send cash) to:
1353 U Street, NW
Washington DC, 20009