Friday, January 13, 2012

New Art - "contemplation"


I was asked to do an "open commissioned" piece utilizing numerous elements often found in Japanese styled artwork and tattoo designs. I loved the challenge and had numerous different visuals I wanted to incorporate into the piece but still retain my unique style.

Though this piece was created for one specific person in mind, it retains an "open commission" status so that others can purchase their own limited edition giclée print or canvas edition of the piece.

Most of my commissioned pieces are "closed commissions" which means there is only one copy of it, and is not available for others to purchase a version of it.

There are instances though, where someone may commission me for a piece, that depending on our arrangement, I will offer it as limited edition giclée print and/or canvas edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment