A Juried Art Show - “Dying To Get In”
October 3 - November 12, 2011
Location: Springfield Mall, Springfield, Virginia
Artwork submitted must be based on the theme of the cemetery, any cemetery, and any media.
Deadline For Entries: September 24, 2011
Download Prospectus and Registration Form - Adobe pdf file
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
OCTOBER 1, 2011:
Delivery of Art work to Springfield Mall Community Room:
Pick up work not selected: 4:00-8:30pm
OCTOBER 2, 2011
Installation of show: 8:00 am
OCTOBER 3-NOVEMBER 12
Show open to public
RECEPTION: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
1. Artwork submitted must be based on the theme of the cemetery, any cemetery, and any media. The name and/or location of the cemetery must be listed.
2. Artwork must be suitable for a family setting.
3. Artwork must be original, no copies or kits permitted.
4. Saw-tooth hangers, soiled or poorly matted works, wet canvasses, or damaged frames will not be accepted. Entries must be ready to hang and protected by glass or plexiglass where needed. Three dimensional work must be able to be handled by one person.
5. Works are hung at the risk of the artist; SAG and FCCPA will not be liable for work.
6. Artists are responsible for paying sales taxes. No commission will be taken.
7. The entry fee is $10 per work, 3 for $25, with a limit of three entries per artist. Entries must be received by SEPTEMBER 24, 2011.