Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Very Motiviating!!


On New Years Eve, I was at the 9:30 Club in DC and was talking to people. I spoke to this one couple, and handed them my card. I hand my card out to so many people and they never take the effort to look at my artwork, so this message came as quite a surprise!

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:15 PM, DC wrote:
You handed me your card outside 9:30 club new year's eve. We said we would look; so here i am. As soon as i reconfirm my paypal accout i will come back and purchase something. If Dali is part of your inspiration, than follow his lead and never doubt yourself in public. Your statement to your friend that "they will not look," after having taken the hard step of offering us your card, may be what i remember most about you. Good luck and remember; the vast majority of the public looks down their misused and decaying noses' at artists, so for your own peace of mind and artistic indentity be like Dali be like Basquiat, say "fuck the bourgeoisie" and do what an artist does - stand up for your art and make no apologies in doing so.
as always
don c

No comments:

Post a Comment