Friday, December 3, 2010

First Rejection Letter!

Dear Mr Mcintosh,
I am writing to you on behalf of Marsha Ralls and the Ralls Collection with regards to your recent inquiry about the gallery. Thank you for your interest in exhibiting your work at The Ralls Collection, Inc. We have enjoyed reviewing the materials that you have featured on your website; however we are not currently accepting new artists. We will keep your contact information on file for future reference. Please feel free to send any relevant work or material to the gallery and we will also keep it on file for future shows, etc.

Thank you again for your interest.

Warm Regards,
Alex

The Ralls Collection, Inc.
1516 31st Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20007
(202) 342-1754

I'm not discouraged. It just shows to me that they took the effort to look at my works and actually sent me a response back.

No comments:

Post a Comment