Monday, December 13, 2010

McGaw Graphics


I like that they were upfront, and said that my style is not within the demographics.

Russ,

Thank you for your interest in our company. I was able to take a look at your samples and although your work is lovely and surely has its niche in the art world, it isn’t a style we can currently use to fill the needs of our customers. We base much of our artwork choices around the requests of our customers as well as on current trends in the marketplace. We feel that we would not be successful in finding the appropriate venues for your work with the client base we have. I encourage you to continue pursuing representation for your artwork and wish you luck in doing so.

Thank You,

Jess Rogers
Art Director I McGaw Graphics Inc.
800-969-1171 ext. 253 I jess@mcgawgraphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment