Thursday, December 9, 2010

Portfolio on CD

Since a lot of places require a CD portfolio to be sent in as part of the submission process. I just wrapped up the finishing touches on my own. Some places are specific about what type of files to send, and others were vague, so I figured an all in one CD would work. I've included a PowerPoint version, a PDF file, and a clickable HTML mini-web portfolio. Also there is a text information file, that can be opened in most notepad software, as well as a folder with standalone images. I think that should cover everything.

Below are some examples of the files.

This is for the PowerPoint and PDF.

This is a sample of the standalone image.
Basically a low resolution file of my 11" x 17" prints.

Here are links to the files:
HTML portfolio
PowerPoint portfolio
PDF portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment