Monday, January 3, 2011

Art Carnage Rejection


BLEHH!
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 12:41 PM,
Good afternoon, recently I submitted my application for the Art Carnage. I know the holidays can be a bit hectic, but I just wanted to follow up, as the automated response stated that it would be 2-5 days. I used the form found on the website and applied that way back on December 7th. I am a Vienna resident and would love to be a part of this on January 29th.
Just in case you have trouble locating my submission form, my website is http://www.russmcintosh.com
I look forward to hearing back from you on whether I have been accepted to be a vendor or not.
Sincerely,
-Russ McIntosh
571-329-4663
russ@russmcintosh.com

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Soundry Information
Hi Russ,

Thank you for checking back and being so forgiving about the holidays. It does tend to get a bit hectic! I do have vendors I need to get back to (and you are one of them) now that I have notes back from the jury panel. I apologize for it taking so long.

Unfortunately, you were not approved as a vendor because we are nolonger taking any photography/fine art. Since we are an indie craft market we are trying to stick within that niche. The decision certainly does not reflect on the quality of your work and I hope you will still stop by the event and say "hi":)

Thanks again for considering Art Carnage!

Jennifer
Owner
The Soundry, LLC
316 Dominion Rd.,NE
Vienna, VA 22180
http://www.soundry.net
703-698-0088

No comments:

Post a Comment