Friday, January 14, 2011

Website Update in Progress

Just a reminder to myself. I need to put up higher res zoom images of my artwork. I noticed that with the newest artwork I posted, it was hard to make out some of the details. So I'm in the process of updating those.

But as well, I need to install a script to not allow right click downloads of the images. This shouldn't be hard to implement.

I've also noticed that one gallery in particular is getting pretty loaded down with images, so I will be creating a new gallery to offset some of them. Not sure how I'm going to divide them up yet though. Maybe a separate Celestial-scape or something.

The final change I want to make is for potential customers to be able to order canvas prints and framed artwork through my site instead of sending them out to ImageKind.

No comments:

Post a Comment