Thursday, March 3, 2011

Call for Entry


I figure with my mental condition, this would be a good place for me to submit my work. Since my work hinges on my mental state and my disability.
Every life contains moments of change. Shift seeks to investigate those moments that alter the direction of a person’s path and create a new reality.

Artists are invited to share a moment in time when a shift in their landscape occurred—it may be personal or professional, mental or physical, internal or external. Artists may submit a single work or a pair or series of works that illustrate this before-and-after transformation.

All artists are asked to consider the theme Shift as it relates to their submission, although a relationship to the theme does not have to be explicit or obvious in the work itself. However, the moment of change and its connection to the submitted work should be described in the application materials.
To apply I need to fill out the CaFE online form.

No comments:

Post a Comment