Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fan Mail

It's nice getting email and such from people who have seen my artwork. I remember talking to a gentleman during the reception for the Art Blizzard. I believe this is the same indvidual, because he did admire my Fire Sprite picture.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 19:14
From: Andy Smith
To: russ@russmcintosh.com
Subject: Art Blizzard Geneseo
Russ McIntosh,
I saw some of your work at the Art Blizzard in Geneseo. It is eye catchingly creative and fun to view --- expressed imagination. The model is your Fire Sprite is perfect for the part, a bit of a mischievous look. Is she local to your area? The show provided a nice introduction to your work and a few other artists too.

I have a few photographs in the show also - landscapes, figures, my old bicycle and waterfalls.

Andy Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment