NINE dot ARTS is a corporate art consulting firm based in Denver, CO. We find and secure artwork for corporate clients such as hotels, hospitals, and private offices. We are building our new artist database and are open for submissions from both existing and new artists.
Images: 10 - 20
Nine dot Arts’ artist database is internally used by our team of art consultants. After an extensive visual preference survey is given to our clients we refer to our database to choose the most appropriate art to present.
What are we looking for?
We present work in all styles and mediums including paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, ceramics, textiles, and other art media. We typically place larger works (i.e. 20” x 20” and larger) of art because corporate spaces have very large walls. However, smaller series of works can be used in multiples.
There are three subject matters we rarely work with. They are nudes, strong political tones, and religious iconography. If your work consists solely of any of these please reconsider applying to this call.
Who can apply?
Everyone is welcome to apply. This is a rolling call for entry and will not have a deadline.
What are the requirements?
• Minimum of 10 images of work created in the past two years
• Pricing structure or price list (Nine dot Arts works similar to a gallery with a 50/50 retail split. Please indicate if your pricing is your net price or the retail price)
• Artist statement
• Contact information
Is there a fee?
There is NO fee to submit your work to Nine dot Arts and NO fees if you are accepted.
How to apply:
Applicants are allowed a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 images per application. Multiple applications may be utilized by artists with more than 20 images and/or artists with more than 1 discipline. (maximum 5 applications per artist)
1) Register with CaFE first or login for existing users
2) Upload images in Manage Images that you will be applying with for all the applications,
or upload as needed
3) Choose Apply to Calls
4) Locate the NINE dot ARTS artist database call in the list, read description
5) Click Apply to this Call
6) Complete the application requirements, choosing 10-20 images
7) Checkout to finalize the application
Continue for applicants who wish to have multiple applications:
8) Return to Apply to Calls or click on the call name in My CaFE Entries.
9) Locate the Nine dot Arts artist database call in the list
10) Click Apply Again to this Call
11) Complete the application requirements, choosing 10-20 images
12) Checkout to finalize the application
13) An application ID# is assigned to each of your entries for ease of tracking.
If you are a gallery interested in working with Nine dot Arts please contact us at email@example.com.