Monday, March 21, 2011

TAG Galleries


This past weekend, I stopped in at TAG Galleries in Fells Point, Maryland. I spoke to Corey, One of the two owners, alongside his brother Ian. And I was really impressed with their operation. They have their own in-house printer to print Canvas prints and high quality Giclee reproductions. I have been looking for a new vendor to help me produce my canvas prints, and their high quality standards and convenient locality make them a great partner to team up with. Also we spoke briefly about the possibility of me doing a group show with some of their other artists. We will definitely be in touch with each other soon!!
from Cory Woods
to russ@russmcintosh.com
date Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 4:53 PM
subject Follow up from TAG Galleries

Hey Russ, thanks for stopping in today. I'm going take a more comprehensive look at your work next week, but I do like your concept and your style, not to mention it's good to see someone have their sh!t together...your site and marketing material are all well prepared.

You definitely have a unique style that I think a lot of our customers would appreciate and enjoy, so I'll talk with my brother and we'll figure out if we can get something rolling. Generally we start out on a small scale... maybe breaking out a handful or prints in a group show, and then go from there.

I'll catch up with you soon.

Thanks,
Cory Woods
443-538-5730


No comments:

Post a Comment