Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You've Got Mail!

No, not the movie! In the last few days I've received several emails from people encouraging me and my artwork. It is always nice to get feedback from people.
Arthur Pierson @ 6:39 AM

Russ,
Had a chance to look though your website and work. I enjoyed it very much and your work is excellent.

Thanks,
Arthur W. Pierson
Pierson Photography
....
Hi Russ,

I looked at your website, and I would encourage you to consider sending ArtSpace Herndon a proposal to exhibit, either as a solo artist or as a small group. Your work is very compelling (IMO).

Take care,
Ed Hahn, Photographer
....
Hopkins, Stephanie wrote:
Congratulations to you. Keep it going. "Contemplation" is absolutely beautiful, with a capital B.
Stephanie
.....
Zandra Chestnut wrote:

russ, congrats and I am looking forward to hearing more about your acolades in the coming year - bask in the glow!

....

Thanks to everyone for the encouraging emails! Now I have to get back to finishing up my latest work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment