Friday, September 7, 2012

New Art - Belleza Dentro

Belleza Dentro

I just wrapped up the finishing touches on this piece. I've been working on it for over a month, and like most of my works came from an idea I had in a dream. 

The scene I saw was very similar to what you see here, and when I was talking about this beautiful water scene inside of a cave, my girlfriend informed me that it sounded like a cenote (which are predominant in Mexico). 

I wanted this to serve as a compliment to my large Natural Beauty piece I did almost a year ago. The title of this piece also is complimentary to it. Since cenote's are found in Mexico, I opted for a Spanish title, Belleza Dentro translated into English is Beauty Within

I enjoyed hiding an assortment of things within this piece. I hope you enjoy trying to find them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment