Wednesday, September 5, 2012

RAW: DC Ensemble



I'm returning to RAW:DC on September 13th!

It has been six months since I first showed my artwork at this great one night showcase, and I have been asked to return for the Ensemble show.

RAW showcases artists in all fields: Music, Fashion, Photography, Art, etc.

Come enjoy the show with me on September 13th from 8pm to 12am at Cafe Asia in Washington, DC!

DETAILS: 21+ event. Fashionable attire. Tickets are $10 via presale. $15 at the door.

Follow the link to purchase your ticket. This show sells out all the time, so please get your tickets early. I would love to see you all there!

WHAT TO EXPECT: RAW events are multi-faceted artistic showcases. Each event features a film screening, musical performance, fashion show, art gallery, performance art and a featured hairstylist and makeup artist. These artists are all local, hand-picked talent who have been chosen to feature at RAW.

RAW events feature a cash bar for cocktails while you enjoy the night. Dress code is cocktail attire, so dress the occasion and get ready for an artistic circus of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment