Monday, May 7, 2012

Hands of Time Information

Hands of Time
16" w X 12" h X 1" d
Giclée on Fine Art Paper Ensconced in a Black Frame
$180.00

I have a lot of artwork that is based on or inspired by music. Hands of Time is one of those songs that reaches deep down within you. There is much going on in this piece, including my interpretations of the lyrics. If you look throughout the composition, there is a plethora of hidden aspects - forms begin to emerge in the clouds, the stars take on new shapes, and within the window pane itself is a whole new world.

Hands of Time won the Curator's Honorable Mention Award for the Altered States Show at PoconoArts in Pennsylvania. 


Hands of Time
by Groove Armada



Keep looking through the window pane
Just trying to see through the pouring rain
It's hearing your name, hearing your name

I never really felt quite the same,
Since I've lost what I had to gain
No one to blame, no one to blame

Seems to me, can't turn back the hands of time
Oh it seems to me, can't back the hands of time

Seems to me, history was left behind

No comments:

Post a Comment